OUR FAIR HOUSING POLICY
As member of the Real Estate Board of New York, Carol E. Levy Real Estate is committed to the following:
- Providing equal professional service to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin or other protected status of any prospective client, customer or resident of any community.
- Keeping informed about fair housing laws and practices, thereby expanding upon our customers' and clients' opportunities.
- Demonstrating through advertising and the media that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded.
- Informing our clients and customers about our rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws.
- Documenting our efforts to provide equal professional service whenever possible.
- Respecting the diversity and differences within our customer base, and remaining informed on those differences in order to provide Truly Extraordinary Service.
- Taking a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspiring to follow the letter and spirit of the law.
- Committing to continue in the development and implementation of fair housing practices in accordance with our leadership role in the real estate profession.
- Refusing to tolerate non-compliance.
Standardized Operating Procedures for Purchasers of Real Estate Pursuant to Real Property Law §442-H
Carol E. Levy Real Estate is making these Standardized Operating Procedures available to the public:
Please be advised that prior to showing a purchaser a property:
1. We do not require identification from a prospective purchaser.
2. We do not require a purchaser to sign an exclusive brokerage agreement.
3. We do not require a pre-approval for a mortgage loan.
* Although we do not require this information, a seller of real estate may require this information prior to showing the property and/or as part of the purchase offer.